– When they broke open molecules, they found they were only stuffed with atoms. But when they broke open atoms, they found them stuffed with explosions.
– When people run around and around in circles we say they are crazy. When planets do it we say they are orbiting.
– While the earth seems to be knowingly keeping its distance from the sun, it is really only centrificating.
– Most books now say our sun is a star. But it still knows how to change back into a sun in the daytime.
– A vibration is a motion that cannot make up its mind which way it wants to go.
– Many dead animals of the past changed to fossils, others preferred to be oil.
– Vacuums are nothings. We only mention them to let them know we know they’re there.
– Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the sun. But I have never been able to make out the numbers.
– We say the cause of perfume disappearing is evaporation. Evaporation gets blamed for a lot of things people forget to put the top on.
– I am not sure how clouds get formed. But the clouds know how to do it, and that is the important thing.
– Rain is saved up in cloud banks.
– Cyanide is so poisonous that one drop of it on a dog’s tongue will kill the strongest man.
– Thunder is a rich source of loudness.